RYA Safe & Fun
This is the introductory video for this course: Video Link
Course overview There are a three steps through the course:
1. The learner agrees to abide by the RYA Code of Conduct, which unlocks the training module
2. The learner completes the Safe and Fun training module, which unlocks the knowledge check.
3. The learner completes the knowledge check. In addition, learners who will be attending a Dinghy/Windsurfing Instructor or Senior Instructor course must complete the 'Pre-instructor course work'.
Data sharing statement
- To enable access to your online course we need to share some of your personal data with the RYA via your user profile in www.ryainteractive.org. This learning management website is hosted and maintained by a third party called Learning Pool, who will not use your personal information for any reason other than enabling your course. Your name and email address will be entered on www.ryainteractive.org in order to create your user account.
- On your first access to the site, you will be asked to enter your address and date of birth. You will have access to the site for one year in order to complete your online course. During this period, your personal information will be held on the website by Learning Pool and be available to this training centre and the RYA for the purpose of managing your course.
Instructional support will be provided by this training centre for a period of 30 days from the date of your course booking. On completion of your course, your name, email, date of birth and address will be transferred to the RYA's central database for the purpose of recording details of the course and any certification you gain as a result of it.
Last updated 18:48 on 11 June 2021