Request the use of Clubhouse & Event Policy
Member's Events - Use of the Club
The Policy exists for requesting the use of the Clubhouse by Full / Family Adult members for social events, hosting parties for their fellow members or for siblings within their close family circle. There are fees aligned to the use of the resources and Bar staff.
Download: Policy & Application Form to be completed and returned to the Club Hon. Secretary.
This is aligned to a Members/Sports Club: ref: The Registration of Clubs Act NI.
Members may wish to sponsor an Organisation in their fundraising activities. The members should take part in the planning and ownership of said event on the day.
Organisations may request the use of the Club and a review will assist in assigning a Sponsor from the membership if deemed appropriate by the General Committee.
An application must be made utilising the form appended to policy.
It should be sent to the Club for the attention of the General committee. firstname.lastname@example.org
A Flag officer or a member of the General Committee should liaise with the Member on the specifics within the application. e.g. organising Bar staff, Late Licence, additional requirements etc.
For awareness, see the list of the pre-requisites to be completed prior to and post event
- Request form (download from the link / list Host / No.s / Purpose of event / Tickets / List of attendees as appropriate to the type of event
- Scope of food preparation and meals to be served at an Event
- Allergen checklist and Recipe of meals to be served
- SC8 All in one daily Record completed during/after event
- If a General or Sailing Committee Club Event, ensure the Event Expenditure sheet and Summary of Attendee No.s showing Financial income and outgoings
- Check with the General Committee if any other specifics are required if an external fund raising Organisation: Reference the Registration of Club's Act or Entertainment Licence NI.
- Fees for utilities and additional Bar staff wages have been paid
The General Committee Representative is to consult on all of the above and Food Hygiene is the responsibility of the Rear Commodore.
Event Summary form this must be completed for every Event
Return forms to Secretary for submission to the next General Committee Meeting. Standing agenda item to check this has been received.
CAYC Event Expenditure Template: The Club Event Summary Form to pass to Hon. Treasurer & Hon. Secretary and copy to General Committee.
Food Hygiene Requirements Forms that must be completed prior to and post Events involving serving of food
Return forms to Rear Commodore for submission to the next General Committee Meeting. Standing agenda item to check these have been received.
For the list if documents to be used please follow this link to the Food Hygiene page
Last updated 14:18 on 10 October 2023