Welcome Pack and useful information
Select the Link below if you have recently joined the Club
Sharon Allen is your point of contact for Membership queries: Membership@cayc.co.uk
Club Leaflet for general overview of Club Activities on offer : Link to CAYC Information Leaflet
New Members will receive:
- Membership Card – This must always be carried (It is not renewed annually)
- Key fob for access to the Clubhouse – exception (Overseas & Junior Members)
- Regular E-Newsletter (Please ensure you provide your email address) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Pack ( this highlights the links to Club Rules and other useful information )
- Rules – CLUB RULES 2019/ 2020
- New in 2020 – an invite to join a Flag officer for a face to face welcome. Complimentary refreshment whilst being taken through who we are and the type of Club the new member has joined. Setting expectations and helping with any queries.
Note: New Induction pack that Flag officers or Buddies will use to cover all apects of the Club membership:
Download – Induction overview checklist
You agreed to the Rules and Policies of the Club when you signed your application form and your membership was approved at General Committee.
- These include the important Safeguarding policies. Please ensure you have reviewed this information.
To help in understanding the structure of the Club and its Volunteers and Committee please review this document : Roles of Volunteers on Committees