Use this link to Download a Registration Form (Registration Form – Word version)-(Registration Form – PDF) when completed return it to this email address please : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club’s public Facebook page for all the latest updates https://www.facebook.com/caycwhitehead/
What do you need?
- Completed Registration form – signed
- Names and details of all those attending
- Change of Clothes and shoes e.g. waterproof/windproof jacket, trainers
- If you have a wetsuit and boots bring these to change into.
- A towel as changing facilities and showers are available
- The sessions are free, but a small amount of cash needed, BBQ and refreshments are available
- A Buoyancy Aid will be provided to you, for very small children, this may not be feasible.
- Under 8s must be accompanied by their Parents in dinghies, rowing boats, RIBs or kayaks
- All under 16s must also be accompanied by a Parent or Loco Parentis identified on form
CAYC is supporting the RYA Push the Boat out campaign by the following activities for non Members & Members.
Sailing, Coastal Rowing, Kayaking, SUP
Saturday afternoon 19 May – PUSH THE BOAT OUT 13.30 –17.00 OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
“Try Sailing, Rowing & Kayaking on this day “ open to the public to take part in taster sessions, Sailing, Coastal Rowing and Kayaking.
SUP available to try too!
Do you want to see more ?… visit the Club on
Sunday 20 May – Afternoon racing / sailing for all Members
Preparations 2.00 – Races at 3.00 – BBQ at 4.30 onwards to 6.00
Also there will be follow up taster sessions, details will be available on the PTBO day.