Use this link to Download a Registration Form – when completed return to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need?
- Completed Registration form – signed
- Names and details of all attending
- Change of Clothes and shoes e.g. trainers
- If you have a wetsuit and boots bring these to change into.
- A towel as changing facilities and showers available
- The Sessions are free
- Small amount of cash – BBQ and refreshments are available
- A Buoyancy Aid will be provided to you.
- Under 8s must be accompanied by their Parents in dinghies, RIBs on Kayaks
- All under 16s must be accompanied by a Parent or Loco Parentis identified
CAYC is supporting the RYA Push the Boat out campaign by the following activities for non Members & Members
Saturday afternoon – PUSH THE BOAT OUT 13.30 –17.00 this is the programme OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
“Try Sailing & Kayaking on this day “ open to the public to take part in taster sessions, Sailing, and Kayaking.
Please ensure everyone is aware of these dates and the formats on offer.
Thank-you for your continued support.
Sunday 14 May – Afternoon racing / sailing for all members
Preparations 2.00 – Races at 3.00 – BBQ at 4.30 onwards to 6.00