Use this link to Download a Registration Form (not released as yet)- when completed return to this email : email@example.com
What do you need?
- Completed Registration form – signed
- Names and details of all those attending
- Change of Clothes and shoes e.g. waterproof/windproof jacket, trainers
- If you have a wetsuit and boots bring these to change into.
- A towel as changing facilities and showers are available
- The sessions are free, but a small amount of cash needed, BBQ and refreshments are available
- A Buoyancy Aid will be provided to you, for very small children, this may not be feasible.
- Under 8s must be accompanied by their Parents in dinghies, rowing boats, RIBs or kayaks
- All under 16s must also be accompanied by a Parent or Loco Parentis identified on form
CAYC is supporting the RYA Push the Boat out campaign by the following activities for non Members & Members.
Sailing, Coastal Rowing, Kayaking, SUP
Saturday afternoon 19 May – PUSH THE BOAT OUT 13.30 –17.00 this is the programme OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
“Try Sailing & Kayaking on this day “ open to the public to take part in taster sessions, Sailing, Coastal Rowing and Kayaking.
Please ensure everyone is aware of these dates and the formats on offer.
Thank-you for your continued support.
Do you want to see more ?… visit the Club on
Sunday 20 May – Afternoon racing / sailing for all Members
Preparations 2.00 – Races at 3.00 – BBQ at 4.30 onwards to 6.00