Final update : Overall Results & Recognition
09/10 – Amendment to Schedule time of Sunday’s race – now 12:00 – Notice no.3
07/09 – Sailing Instructions amended – see Notice to competitors below and updated SI 1.1
05/09 – Sailing Instructions published
27/08 – Welcome Information Pack published
16/08 – Notice of Race amended – see the Notice to competitors below and updated NOR 1.1
Any queries contact Rory Mckenna email firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile no. +44 7736233298
Alternatively email :email@example.com
- Notice of Race 1.0 Archived
- Notice of Race 1.1 Issued 16/08/2017
- Entry Online – An offline form will be available at Registration for late entries (extra £10)
- Sailing Instructions 1.0 Archived
- Sailing Instructions 1.1 Issued 07/09/2017 – A copy will be available at Registration
- Notice to Competitors no.2 – SI Addendum A (Course Changes)
- Welcome Information – Useful Information on Accommodation options, travel, etc.
Date : Friday 8 Sept to Sunday 10 Sept (3 day event)
Venue : County Antrim Yacht Club, Whitehead
Sponsor : Spar, Wright’s – Edward Road, Whitehead
Supported by : P&O
Supported by : Stena Line
Please note this fantastic offer from Stena Line for any competitors travelling to N.I for this Event from GB.
15% discount (before fees/dues) is on offer for those wishing to travel by car or motorhome to the Flying Fifteen Irish Championships this September.
Once a competitor has entered the Event a CAYC contact will provide them with the Discount code to be used on the Stena Line booking process.